- The importance of single occupancy rooms
Single occupancy room solution
- Designed to limit the spread of pathogens in ward environments
- Visibility of an open bay with benefits of single bed spaces
- Tailored to each bed space to maximise patient care area (single patient room)
- Facilitates decontamination with Bioquell hydrogen peroxide vapour (HPV) technology in under 1 hour
- Installed without the need to close the unit down
Each Pod incorporates HEPA filtered air (which can be set in the factory to positive or negative airflows) and specialist, adjustable lighting.
. 100% custom designs | . Deployed in hours
. Technical experts | . Unique Global Product
Taking Control Fighting Infections
Read our customer success stories
Caring for patients with confirmed or suspected infectious diseases in the ED is challenging since we have so few single rooms. The Pod has given us more flexibility in giving patients the best level of care whilst ensuring all-important patient throughput. We are exploring other areas of the Trust that may benefit from Pods.
Ashley Flores, Lead Nurse Infection Prevention & Control and Deputy DIPC Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, Redhill (East Surrey)
Pods provide us with much more flexibilty in providing the best care for all patients. The ability to deliver effective isolation precautions in an open ward environment was invaluable and freed up side rooms for patients with other needs.
Pauline Bradshaw, Associate Director of Infection Prevention and Control - Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust, Liverpool
We have been promised a refurbishment and isolation rooms for the past 5 years. Luckily, we have been introduced to the Bioquell Pod which alleviates the intense pressure generated from bay closures.
AICU Manager, West London Hospital
Find out more about the Bioquell Pod